DOGTAG Handling and Regular Agility Class Prerequisites:
- Your dog must be able to perform a reliable “stay” (sitting, standing, or lying down) off-leash, with handler moving around, Not required for Head Start and Foundation Skill Classes.
- Your dog must not exhibit any aggression towards people or dogs at any time.
- Copy of proof of your dog’s vaccinations is required to be submitted with registration and class fees.
- DOGTAG reserves the right to refuse registration or limit jump height to any dog whom, in DOGTAG’s opinion, is not in a physical condition conducive to agility training.
- Male dogs left in-tact that habitually mark, will be asked to leave and any remaining classes will not be refunded.
- Missed Class Policy: There are no refunds or make-ups allowed for missed classes.
- Withdraw from Class Policy: If you choose to withdraw your dog from classes no remaining balance of classes will be refunded. If it is moving into a season that you are not comfortable working in then let us know, we will work with you.
- DOGTAG Class Cancellation Policy: The class schedule is subject to change due to agility trials, inclement weather, and other
- extenuating circumstances.
- Classes canceled by DOGTAG will be made up.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccinations and booster is required to be admitted to the training facility.
- Please read all policies before filling out the enrollment form.
Enrollment Form (by following this link I acknowledge that I have read and understood the DOGTAG Policies)